Support Hours: Monday through Friday 7:15 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time
Response Time: For support requests submitted prior to Noon Pacific Time, we will attempt to contact the Authorized Support Requester within a four (4) hour period after the initial support request; however, this in no way guarantees contact or resolution of the issue within any specific time frame. Please remember other mission critical support requests may exist; we review all submitted requests and work on the most urgent as a priority. Our goal is to correct the most urgent issues first while still providing all of our clients with quality service and support.
How to Obtain Support: You can obtain support in the following methods (in preferred order):
- 1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- 2. Login to this page and Click “New Support Ticket”
- 3. Call 503-608-3652
Support Lifecycle: eSoftware will support Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Ceres indefinitely. Support is provided regardless of if the product’s main stream support has expired.
Customer Support Contact: For non-customer support or support escalation, please contact:
- Lorin Gibbs; firstname.lastname@example.org; 503-608-3663
Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. Can I view my previous support requests?
- Our support system provides the ability to view your previous support requests.
- Please log in above to review your previous support requests.
- 2. How do I determine the NAV/Ceres version?
- Your NAV/Ceres version can be determined by navigating to Help -> About Microsoft Dynamics NAV from the Application Menu.
- The NAV version will be listed first, then the Ceres version will be listed next, followed by the version/build information.
- Click HERE for detailed instructions.
- 3. Who should I contact if I don't have contact information for my account manager?
- If you do not have contact information for your account manager, please contact William Hart:
- email@example.com; 503-608-3631.
- 4. How do I order additional software/concurrent users?
- To order additional software/concurrent users, please contact William Hart; firstname.lastname@example.org; 503-608-3631.
- 5. How do I export data to Word/Excel?
- Click HERE for instructions on exporting data to Word/Excel.
- 6. How do I access the eSoftware secure FTP site (SFTP)?
- Click HERE for instructions on accessing our secure FTP site.
- 7. How do I suggest improvements for Ceres?
- To suggest improvements to Ceres please contact William Hart; email@example.com; 503-608-3631.